Monday, September 21, 2009

How Can You Spot Me in a Crowd?

What about me says "Swinger?"  Hopefully, I cloak it well.  But, I have been told that I have one of those bubbly-connector type of personalities.  I tend to like most people and vice versa.  On the inside, I have a heart of gold.

I know, you probably want to get more of a visual than an introspective.  I have to be careful for obvious reasons.  But, make no mistake, not only do I take excellent care of myself, I am also well taken care of.   I am full of energy and life.  It's because I take care of myself physically with regular work-outs and also have an atypical mental health profile as well.  I am vivacious and happy.  I radiate these characteristics internally and draw others in like a magnet.

So, if you are trying to paint a physical picture, think Kelly Ripa.

No comments:

Post a Comment