Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How a Straight Girl Can Have a Hot Girlfriend

I haven't given away too many details of my trysts, yet.  Mostly because there have only been a few, honestly.  I'm not one of those "all talk, no show" girls.  But I'm not the town pump, either.  So, in future posts, I'll spill some details of where I fall in the spectrum.  But tonight, I want to talk about my girlfriend.  I decided to call her Isabel.  Which she said she likes.

Frankly, I have always thought women are beautiful.  I remember being in third grade at my neighbors house with my brother and several of his friends looking through the pages of Playboy.  I knew it was naughty.  But I had never seen a beautiful, naked woman before.  I was as intrigued as the boys were.  I couldn't take my eyes off of the pages.

The emotions sparked by the girlie-magazines were quite different than when I experienced my first orgasm.  I just confessed this to Jake last week.  It wasn't while looking at naked women.  It was in the movie theatre watching Tom Cruise in Risky Business.

I've always been a girl's girl.  Love shopping.  Haircare.  Nailpolish.  Fashion.  Gossip.  But have I ever closed my eyes and fantasized about being with a woman?  No.

Here's my revelation.  The thought that rocked my own world.  It's a thread that I'm weaving not only through my blog, but in my own life.  Sexy doesn't have a gender.  It's about so many things that are both tangible and intangible.  Chemistry, personality, sense of humor, skin, being comfortable in your skin and looking good in your skin.  Essentials.

The night I met Isabel, I found all of these essentials wrapped up in one beautiful person.  Inside & out.  I met her at a lifestyle party.  Immediately I was drawn to her.  She radiated an energy of passion, warmth and sensuality.  I wanted to get crazy with her.  She has that Carrie Bradshaw quality every girl looks for in a best friend.  Gorgeous, silly, confident.

Nothing materialized at the party.  We didn't even exchange phone numbers until I ran into her almost a year later.  When our paths crossed again, we immediately made a date.....

1 comment:

  1. Good story. The girl-girl dynamic within the swinging world is certainly intriguing. Note to self: need more exploration. :-) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete